Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I created this more as a personal space to keep tracking of My Queen Felpa and her litter. She adopted me!!
It was totally irresponsible from my part to let my cat (Felpa) get pregnant. I tried leaving her inside the house but the “nature” kept calling. Nature is something humans can’t control. I’ m not a veterinarian or do I know much about kitty labors. This is my first time that I see life been born and It is amazing. I’ m keeping my cat as safe as possible; she goes out to do her business and comes back in to feed the little ones.
The kittens were born the 24 of March 2010, she had a “pleasant labor” she almost had them on the bed. Felpa had her box ready, but still kept coming back to me, so I left her out and I went to sleep… When I woke up she was already in labor in her quarter.
I decided to change her main place (box) by the 1 of April, I was a little afraid of doing so, this thinking she was going to change the kittens, Felpa did not change her little ones, actually she kind of like her knew house. We kept an old towel in her knew quarter so she smell something of the old one.
The responsible part of me it was supposed to be to have my cat spayed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment